Have you ever noticed that scoring in competition often follows a pattern? The pattern is that scoring is really good initially, then goes down in the middle or 2/3 through the way of competition, then rises at the end. This pattern is no surprise when you think about human nutrition and how it affects scoring….
June 15, 2018
- All New Hunting Product June 6, 2019
- Archery Equipment Changes Between Seasons and Styles 101: May 13, 2019
- You Cannot Win Without Learning How to Lose March 4, 2019
- Max Michel Keys to Shooting Success – Supplementation August 7, 2018
- Supplements, Nutrition and how they Help Competitive Shooting June 15, 2018