Max Michel is a world class champion shooting competitor. Max has won the IPSC Handgun Open World Championship and is a seven time winner of the Steel Challenge World Speed Shooting Championship, that he happened to win 4 times in a row. Max is an 8 time USPSA National Champion and holder of a Guinness World Record for the fastest speed for hitting six steel target plates in 2.05 seconds. Max served in the U.S. Army for 10 years where he was also involved in shooting and training.
- Max Michel Keys to Shooting Success – Supplementation August 7, 2018
- Supplements, Nutrition and how they Help Competitive Shooting June 15, 2018
- Shot Control Pro Tip May 17, 2018
- Tournament Tip from the pros by Paul Tedford April 2, 2018
- Competition and Supplementation April 2, 2018